Saturday, May 19, 2012

EF-Vancouver

Live The Language

VANCOUVER


For this summer my next stop will be VANCOUVER! a beautiful place that I am very excited to meet. The Rocky Mountains, Downtown, Victoria, Capilano Bridge and Grouse Mountain are just a few points I am planning to visit. As I'll be staying there for a month I want to see EVERYTHING, well, at least get as far as my feet can reach. Right now I'm looking for the most amazing places that I must visit!
So, because I want to share that excitement with the whole world, I am posting a video about Vancouver. It is directed by Gustav Johansson  and it was made for the EF International Language Center.
Have a lovely day everyone!

Para este verano, mi siguiente parada será VANCOUVER! un lugar hermoso que estoy muy emocionada de conocer. Las Montañas Rocosas, El centro, Victoria, Puente de Capilano y Grouse Mountain son sólo algunos de los puntos que estoy planeando visitar. Como voy a  permanecer allí durante un mes, quiero ver TODO, bueno, al menos llegar tan lejos a donde mis pies puedan alcanzar. Ahora mismo estoy en busca de los lugares más increíbles que no puedo faltar por visitar!
Ahora, como quiero compartir esta emoción con todo el mundo, he puesto un video acerca de Vancouver. Está dirigida por Gustav Johansson y fue hecho por el Centro Internacional de Idiomas EF.
Tengan un día encantador!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...